Things I like:
-Cookies 'n' Cream Ice Cream
-Sports (Especially football)
-My dog, Presley
10 Random Facts About Me:
1) I have broken my nose, cheek, hand, fingers, wrist, and leg, and my left thumb is really double jointed.
2) I secretly really like Disney movies.
3) I don't have toenails on either of my big toes.
4) There were 44 people in my high school graduating class.
(And that was a big class for our school!)
5) I lived in the same house from the day I was born until I moved after graduating high school.
6) I love Legos.
(They were my favorite toys growing up and I still play them with my nephews for hours.)
7) I am the baby of our family and the only boy with three older sisters.
8) I served a 2-year mission in Monterrey, Mexico.
(Because of that, I am fluent in Spanish.)
9) I finished two Bachelor Degrees in less than 4 years.
10) Right after high school I got a job at the airport and had flight benefits so one weekend after work, I decided to fly to Hawaii. I bought something to eat for dinner, took a bus to Pearl Harbor (which was closed) rode the bus back to the airport and flew back home. Shortest, cheapest trip to Hawaii ever.
When asked to describe me in one or two words, my friends and family said I am: