Things I like:
-Dancing and Choreographing
-Hanging out with my sisters/sister-in-laws
-The card game Phase 10
-Having my hair brushed
10 Random Facts About Me:
1) I am the middle of 5 daughters
2) My hair color/cut changes frequently, so I look different in every picture I'm in.
(Currently it is long and blonde.)
3) I would like to be a midwife.
4) I twirled fire batons in high school.
5) I have a thing with numbers. I have a lot of numbers memorized.
(both mine and Eric's SSN, Drivers license numbers, our bank accounts and routing numbers, all of our credit/debit card numbers, many people's phone numbers, etc. The list is long- its almost creepy.)
6) I could eat chips and salsa for every meal.
7) When I'm alone in the car, I listen to my music reallllllly loud.
8) My family occasionally has Star Wars Marathons.
9) One of my older sisters was born on Halloween and convinced me when I was little that she was a witch and I was her black cat. Each full moon we'd "fly on her broomstick" to the witches meeting. I believed her for a really long time.
10) When I was younger, I would often put pillows and other objects under my shirt and pretend I was pregnant. (This may or may not have continued in my teenage and early adult years.) We also have home videos in which I am carrying around dolls, rocking them, and acting like a little mom. I've wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember.
When asked to describe me in one or two words, my family and friends said I am: